Consolidated Displays can also custom design and build a new booth to meet your exact needs in conjunction with a 3-5 show rental contract, thus allowing you to expense your exhibit booth instead of depreciating over the years.
8 Reasons to Rent
1. Cost: Plain and simple, renting costs less.
2. Invest Wisely: Renting allows you to spend more of your budget on your graphics and messaging.
3. Flexibility: Different shows appeal to different attendees. Renting offers the flexibility of changing your display and graphics from show to show.
4. Overlapping Shows: Don’t choose between attending two important shows. Renting means you can have an effective presence at both shows.
5. Upgrading: Flexibility is important to every business or organization. When you rent your exhibit, you can change your display quickly because your resources aren’t tied up in the structure. This gives you the freedom to target your marketing messaging and graphics for specific shows. Plus, renting means you can move into a larger space if and when you need to.
6. Installation & Dismantle Included: When you rent, install and dismantle can be included, eliminating one less hassle.
7. No Storage Expense: Storing a booth can be expensive, prepping it can be time consuming, and shipping it can be confusing. When you rent, there is no storage expense and there are no delivery or prep hassles.
8. Testing: Renting offers the benefit of testing a booth before you invest in its purchase. When you make the decision to purchase, you will know you have made the right choice.